- This event has passed.
NJMS’s Eleventh Annual Conference on Urban Mental Health
November 2 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$100
- List major similarities and differences between religion and spirituality.
- Name criteria that could be used to differentiate between healthy spiritual experiences and mental disorders of religion content.
- Discuss the role of faith in mental health for individuals and communities.
- Define spiritual crisis and spiritual emergency.
- Identify characteristics of psychosis related to spirituality.
- Distinguish among different understandings of spirituality and spiritual experiences.
General Registration Fee + CE Certificate: $100
Full-time students, interns, residents, and fellows may register for a reduced fee of $50. Registration should be accompanied by a program director’s letter confirming the full-time trainee status; please scan and email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Registration for this course will close on 10/26/23 at 12 pm. The last day for cancellation refunds is 10/26/23.